Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ketchup! (Yes, I know I spelled it wrong! :)

Life is soooo busy right now! ahhh! I can barely take a minute to collect my thoughts let alone write a blog post.
 
 
A few days ago Sheldon, Maddy, Laila, and I went on a walk around campus. There were puddles all over the place and I was soooo happy that I had my camera. I got some great pics of them.
 
 
Sheldon has this thing about his shorts. He held them up like that for almost an hour... so funny!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sheldon taught me that white men can jump! Look how high he is! Crazy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yesterday we had a picnic with the LDS Student Association for the business school.
 
 
 
I LOVE this picture of me kissing Laila. She looks soooo funny!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Last night we had our farewell dinner for the girls who will be leaving us this year. It was so fun. We made them a multi-course meal and I made them necklaces. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I had the privilege of toasting Alicia. We have been friends for six years and I am sad to see her go! Good luck Alicia!
 
 
 
The 2nd years rockin' out one last time!
 
 
 
The. food. was. amazing.
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Monarch of MePlease!! said...

These are so cute! I love the pictures of Sheldon and Maddy! Laila is looking so beautiful. You are so lucky.
I am sorry Alicia is leaving- Where are they planning on going now?

Alicia said...

What a fun post - and yes, white men definitely CAN jump!! At least white toddlers. ;)

Thank you for such a fantastic send-off night and toast. I really couldn't ask for a better friend.

Vivian said...

Great pictures, and what a great group of friends. That food does look really good!