Friday, July 22, 2011

*smitten*



Nathaniel is one lucky man! he already has women fawning all over him!
Isn't this picture adorable? I laid him on the ground so that I could grab something from the kitchen. When I came back I found Maddy and Laila staring (adoringly) at him. I ran for my camera and was lucky enough to snap this picture. He's quite possibly the cutest baby ever. He loves snuggling with his momma and I'm definitely enabling him ;)

Laila calls him our "darling boy" and she is constantly saying, "You're ok, baby brother. You're ok" when he is crying. She loves to hold him and kiss him on the head. It is so great seeing how much she loves him. 
Maddy is turning out to be quite the little mother. She wants to be involved in every aspect of his care. Last week I walked up the stairs to find her at the top of the stairs with him in her hands (AHHHH!!!! he was only 9 days old!). She had apparently decided he was finished with his nap and went to fetch him ;) 
Nathaniel, here's hopin' I can keep you safe ;)

We are also 7 days from moving to California! I can't believe that our time here is almost over! I am soooo happy to report that it is 75 degrees in Newport Beach! (as opposed to the 99 degrees we have in Boston right now!) Hooray for good weather!


2 comments:

Aleta Vetter said...

What a darling picture and "post," Heidi. Better look for a "rambler"(one level) style house/apartment in CA. Take care of yourselves! Love, Mom and Dad V

Alicia said...

Ah, 75 degrees?? Good weather?? You aren't going to know what to do with yourselves in the summer OR winter!!

That story about Maddy and Nathaniel is hilarious (only because no one got hurt, of COURSE). Love those older siblings!

Good luck in the coming days!!